Red Dot Power is an integrated urban energy solutions provider. We are a pioneer in bringing retail electricity and demand-side management solutions to the masses in Singapore. With conventional and organic photovoltaics, we aspire to convert every building into a power generation asset. In addition to renewable energy, our next aim is to work on smart grid applications and do our part to make the country energy efficient. With our innovative approach to adopting technology and business processes, we are growing rapidly in tandem with our incessant focus on our customers.
We are constantly learning and developing. As a business, we comprise people who share the vision and passion to deliver excellent services and value to consumers. We understand that there is no one way of doing things, we envision an environment where people are given independence, where people use their creativity to materialize their dreams through actionable plans. We collectively possess an unstinting desire to do our best work so that people can live and work better.
So, join us if you are passionate and desire to do the best work of your life. What you will get is an experience to work with an internationally diverse team of driven individuals who believe that with dedication and hard work, together, we can change the world; for businesses; for individuals; but, above all, for a better future!
Our Finance team does not just crunch numbers. They play a vital role in providing information to assist the management in making strategic decisions.
- Update various management reports daily
- Responsible for full sets of accounts and daily bank reconciliation, account posting, and batch upload to accounting system
- Assist in monthly and yearly closing, audit and monthly billing process
- Support GST submission and corporate tax filing
- Responsible for grant submissions
- Diploma / Degree in Finance / Accounts
- Hands-on experience in full sets of accounts is crucial
- Sound knowledge in financial reporting with excellent usage in Excel, PIVOT, INDEX
- Meticulous and good with large data processing in Excel
- Strong problem solving and communication skills across all levels
Interested candidates are invited to submit your comprehensive CVs to email@example.com together with your current and expected salaries. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are growing and so is our team. For a job position not listed here, please drop us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can when such is available.