Red Dot Power is an integrated urban energy solutions provider. We are a pioneer in bringing retail electricity and demand-side management solutions to the masses in Singapore. With conventional and organic photovoltaics, we aspire to convert every building into a power generation asset. In addition to renewable energy, our next aim is to work on smart grid applications and do our part to make the country energy efficient. With our innovative approach to adopting technology and business processes, we are growing rapidly in tandem with our incessant focus on our customers.
We are constantly learning and developing. As a business, we comprise people who share the vision and passion to deliver excellent services and value to consumers. We understand that there is no one way of doing things, we envision an environment where people are given independence, where people use their creativity to materialize their dreams through actionable plans. We collectively possess an unstinting desire to do our best work so that people can live and work better.
So, join us if you are passionate and desire to do the best work of your life. What you will get is an experience to work with an internationally diverse team of driven individuals who believe that with dedication and hard work, together, we can change the world; for businesses; for individuals; but, above all, for a better future!
Our Finance Team does not just number crunch. They play a vital role in providing information to assist the management in making strategic decisions.
- Manage partial Accounts Receivables
- Manage full Accounts Payable
- Assist in end month closing
- Assist in admin matters
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma holder in Accounting
- Fresh graduates with internship or relevant accounting experience will be considered
- Knowledge of Quickbooks preferred but not essential
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
- Willing to learn
Our IT team ensures our infrastructure remains vibrant in a fast changing environment. They are not only our data custodians and systems implementers, they are our backbone to smooth back-end capabilities that allow for a seamless systems integration within all business units.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel with use of macros, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Diploma or degree in computer science or IT-related discipline.
- No work experience is required for this position, fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing Microsoft based systems.
- Identity opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Troubleshooting of software application, technical issues and identify enhancements needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Provide Programming support for in-house IT Projects.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- Hands on experience in MS SQL Database management tool.
- Hands on writing T-SQL Codes, Store Procedures.
- Hands on developing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Report, Tableau.
- Hands on designing and developing SSIS Packages, ETL Transformations.
- Proficient in writing VB Codes and C sharp Codes for ETL
- Experience in handling full SDLC.
- Integrate data from Various back-end services and databases.
- Experience in Cloud computing, handling data transfer to Microsoft Azure Databases & File Transfers.
- A solid understanding of web applications including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Degree in information systems, Computer science or equivalent.
- Experienced in providing interface to the databases.
- Facilitate in Automation of daily database.
- MCSA Certified in SQL Server is must.
- Experience in working with Windows Servers and Active Directory.
Please visit Red Dot Power for more information.
Our Marketing Team plays a vital role in promoting our business and mission. In conducting the entire spectrum of integrated marketing campaigns, the team has maintained healthy visibility to both our stakeholders and customers.
Assistant Manager / Manager, Corporate Communications
- As the brand guardian, formulate and implement strategies to enhance Red Dot Power’s positive corporate brand image, overarching products, solutions and innovations
- Develop and execute an effective and efficient media engagement programme
- Leverage on our online and social networks to drive a greater sense of community engagement and customer experience
- Ensure alignment of messages for both internal and external communications through effective corporate literature
- Conceptualise corporate marketing materials with internal business units and external agencies
- Craft compelling key messages, media statements and speeches
- Liaise with selected regulators, partners, communities and industry associations on media matters
- Degree holder with minimum 3 years of related experience
- Strong communication specialist with good analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills with strong ability to adopt different styles to engage different audiences over print, TV, radio and social media platforms
- Keen interest in current affairs, new media tools and development
- Superior project and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Ability to identify publicity opportunities, lead and execute communications strategy
- Journalism experience is advantageous
- Strategic planning and implementation of the marketing communication strategy in line with company's objectives
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities whilst overseeing the marketing budget
- Establish marketing communication policies, procedures and systems
- Curating, planning, implementing and executing all marketing/promotional campaigns
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring result
- Design and execute programmes to grow sales and share through support channels
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships
- Degree holder with at least 4 years integrated marketing experience
- Strong analytical and project management skills with proven track record
- Strong creative outlook
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in consumer marketing is preferable
- Independent and pro-active
Our Sales Team plays a pivotal role in prioritising the needs of the buyer and converts a qualified lead through the conversion funnel.
Inbound Sales Executive
- Manage customers' queries via both phone and email channels to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction whilst achieving sales goals
- Conduct proactive consultative needs analysis for new customers, develop and recommend product solutions to meet customers' needs
- Effectively communicate marketing campaigns and promotions to customers
- Open, track and maintain sales as well as customers' details and enquiries accurately
- Prepare reports through collation and analysis of customers' information
- Generate sales leads and process administrative documentation related to sales
*GCE 'A' / Diploma / Degree in any discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant telesales experience
- Track record of strong contact handling skills and active listening ability
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasker with good time management skills
- Customer oriented attributes are a must
- To build strong portfolio of clients and maintain relationship for future expansion
- Execute sales strategy in assigned category ensuring that business objectives are achieved
- Involve in business development and strategic positioning for new markets
- Minimum Electrical or Engineering Diploma, or equivalent
- About 3 years working experience preferably in sales in energy efficiency and/or demand management
- Good command of English (written and oral), Mandarin speaking an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about interacting with people
- Possess the right attitudes such as proactive, self-disciplined, responsible, strong team spirit and an unquenchable desire to learn
Sales Support Administrator
- Check daily lists of invoices
- Create and process sales orders timely
- Assist in generation of reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Update channel partners and sales associates on payment status
- Ensure customer records are updated
- Communicate with external stakeholders to ensure delivery of services is optimum
- Provide full admin support to the Sales & Marketing department
- Minimum GCE’O’ level with 2 years of related experience
- Good communication skills in English
- Meticulous and able to work under pressure
- Literate in MS Office Application
Interested candidates are invited to submit their comprehensive CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org together with their current and expected salaries. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are growing and so is our team. For a job position not listed here, please drop us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can when such is available.